Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rothenburg

October 30th 2011
Rothenburg
I went with the Letchers today to Rothenburg. I had been wanting to go so i was excited when Ken suggested it. It was about 2 hours away and the weather was perfect. Not hot and not cold. We arrived around 11 and had lunch at a doner place. We walked around and Tag and i walked up a big tower. The boys all walked along the wall of the city for about an hour while Michelle and I went shopping. We went to Kathe Wohlfahrt (haha) and i got some ornaments for gifts. I got two bottles of wine. They have different shaped bottles here. It was a gorgeous town but it was a little touristy for me. Just having a few hours there was perfect. I’m almost done with all of my Christmas shopping now. I spent all day yesterday talking to all the ones i love most. Mom, dad, Jeremy, Nola, Mary, Will, Ashten, Brooke, Aunt Tiana, Nathaniel, Granny and Grandaddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment