Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Saturday ride.

Winter in Bavaria generally begins in early October so I am trying to squeeze in as much time on my bike outside as possible before it's too cold! I know of a few routes here that I generally use but I wanted to do something different today so i went in the opposite direction I normally go in. Normally, I go from Netzaberg toward Eschenbach and Speinshart. Today I went toward Graffenwohr and Pressath. It was a bit cold but nice enough. The trees are all turning and it smelled like fall. The trail was awesome, mom would have loved it. It was generally flat and gorgeous. The Germans are very good about having bike paths in place as alternatives to driving. I went all the way to Pressath and back. It was about 18.5 miles round trip and I really enjoyed it! I think i'll do it again!







1 comment:

  1. 18.5 miles? get it girl.
    looks beautiful! I hope that despite the being so far from home and all the hard parts of your job you are still able to soak up every moment of living in a foreign country and the beauty and culture around you!

    ReplyDelete